Cardiopulmonary resuscitation and BLSD defibrillation training course for non-professionals
The course aims to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to perform basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation with semi-automatic defibrillation, clearing the airways and preventing severe complications.
The course incorporates the ILCOR – ERC international guidelines. At the end of the course, the rescuer will be able to perform resuscitation maneuvers on the victim awaiting the arrival of paramedics.
Companies often have a semi-automatic defibrillator and the BLSD course is an excellent integration to the mandatory first aid course for the first aid team to have a complete training.
The course is designed for the general public. Resolution IX / 4717 of the Lombardy Region lists the subjects who must be trained and recommends subjects who should be trained to basic cardiopulmonary resuscitation maneuvers and enabled to use semi-automatic defibrillators.
- Staff operating in both professional and amateur sports clubs
- Employees of Companies, organizations, firms, associations, etc.
- Institutional bodies personnel: State Police, Carabinieri, Guardia di Finanza, Fire Brigade, Forestry Corps, Local Police, Penitentiary Police, Port Authorities, Coast Guard, Armed Forces, Civil Protection, National Alpine and Speleological Rescue Corps.
- General public and workers participating in an Early Defibrillation Project (Public Access Defibrillation, PAD).
- Anyone interested in resuscitation and life-saving maneuvers.
Upcoming editions: new dates coming soon.
Hours and location: from 2 pm to 7 pm at our offices in Via Valosa di Sopra, 26 – Monza
Price: 70.00 Euro, plus 11.80 Euro for BLSD IRC manual.
Instructor-learner ratio: 1 to 6
Course duration: 5 hours (theoretical session followed by practical training session)
professional CPR manikin, trainer defibrillator, self-expanding ventilator bag with face mask, pocket mask, oropharyngeal cannula, BLSD manual.
Upon successful completion of the BLSD non-professional Operator Course, a certificate of participation enabling the use of the semi-automatic external defibrillator, will be issued by AREU, Azienda Regionale Emergenza Urgenza (Regional Emergency Company).
Other locations: Milan or at the customer’s site.
Contact us now
To register or for further information.
+39 039 5964062 (during office hours)